Household Item Drive
Our agency is hosting a drive to provide supplemental household baskets to survivors and their families, many of which are in the process of rebuilding their lives and living arrangements. We are asking for your support by participating in our household supply drive .
Below is a list of items that will be used in the household baskets. These items can be brought to our agency at 701 Loyola Ave., Suite 201. New Orleans Family Justice Center and survivors truly appreciate and thank you for your participation in our household drive. If there are any questions please contact our transitional housing program coordinator, Misty Frye.
Household Item List:
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Paper Towels
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish Towels
- Small Baskets
- Food Storage Containers
- Flatware & Cutlery
- Garbage Bags
- Toilet Tissue
- Household Cleaning Supplies
- Cleaning Wipes
- Paper Products – cups, plates, & napkins
Donations to New Orleans Family Justice Center
What your tax deductible gift to the New Orleans Family Justice Center accomplishes:
- Helps provide trained and certified staff to work with the children of our clients onsite at the FJC while the parent is being served.
- Helps provide emergency accommodations for victims and their families when shelter space is unavailable.
- Provides one month rental of facilities for the partnership, guaranteeing collaborative partners have a single location in which to locate their service-providing staff.
- Provides for support of on going family violence programming.
- Supports a community awareness campaign including printing brochures, posters, etc. to increase education about family violence, sexual assault and teen dating violence.
- Provides for necessary technical services for website, hosting fees, and other items needed to help the FJC raise needed funds.
- Helps provide fresh food and other immediately needed items not currently available onsite at the FJC.
- Provides for printer, copier and office supplies for the Business Center and Advocates to copy important papers and relevant correspondence.
- Provides a computer, monitor and printer for one FJC program staffer.
- Helps provide transportation to and from the FJC for our shelter and emergency victims.